- These terms and conditions apply to the services provided to you, the customer, by Kamal Chohan and Dean Goldswain trading as ecotuktuks of Warwickshire, CV32 6ES.
- Upon purchasing/booking our services you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- All services must be pre-booked by way of our website, company phone number or by an authorised agent of ecotuktuks.
- Upon booking you will receive a “booking confirmation” via email. This confirmation must be presented to the driver or agent prior to your journey.
- Booking confirmations may be presented as printed or paperless variations and must be used by the listed customers name only. On occasions you may be asked to provide identification to validate this.
- All bookings are valid only for the date and time specified and are non-transferable.
- All services must be pre-booked.
- Any addresses on the booking confirmation form will be deemed as the pick up/venue address, unless we are notified in writing prior to the date of service.
- Any change of pick up/drop off/venue address must be provided to us in writing prior to the date of service. Any amendments made 10 days prior to the service will be subject to an administration fee of 50% of the whole order value.
- The “start from” prices listed on our website under the weddings section do not include transportation of our tuk tuk to addresses/venues over 4 miles from ecotuktuks trading postcode.
- Due to law/weight restrictions we are only able to accommodate a maximum of 4 adults and 2 children, or 5 adults on any one journey. Please bear this in mind when booking.
- Journeys, with the exception of weddings/ceremonies, may not be exclusive and you or you party may be accompanied by other paying customers.
- The driver/guide who will accompany you on your tour will supply historical facts to the best of their ability. ecotuktuks take no responsibility for any historical errors that may occur.
- While we aim to maintain the listed scheduled service this may be subject to delays, change, suspension or cancellation. We will endeavor to inform you of any of the above occurrences as soon a possible, except in extenuating circumstances.
- All cancellations/alterations must be made within 10 days of booking and will be subject to an administration fee of 50% of the whole order value. Cancellations/alterations over 10 days of the booking date will be subject to 100% of the whole order value.
- Refunds are issued at the managements discretion, and in extenuating circumstances, and may also be subject to an administration fee of 50% of the whole order value.
- Any agreed refunds will be returned to the original payment card.
- We reserve the right of refusal without reason or prejudice.
- Drinking is not permitted, unless supplied by ecotuktuks for celebratory purposes.
- ecotuktuks and our agents aim to provide you with an exceptional service, but should you or any member of your party have any reason to complain about any part of the service we provide you with please inform us within 10 days of your booking date.
- All complaints are taken with the upmost seriousness and will be dealt with immediately and with without prejudice.
- Our tuk tuks are supplied to us with full EU conformity and are vigorously tested to adhere to EU road safety regulations.
- Our tuk tuks are subject to a 12 weekly inspection to ensure that all roadworthiness and passenger safety conditions are met and maintained.
- Our customers reserve the right to inspect the above documents upon request.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside our vehicle.
- While ecotuktuks takes every precaution to ensure our customers safety during the journey we can not be held accountable for customers’ negligence.
- ecotuktuks carry full public liability insurance and are bound by the terms and conditions of our insurers.
- Although we will do our upmost to ensure that your possessions are safely stowed during you journey ecotuktuks cannot be held accountable for any losses that may occur.
- We would advise that large bags and or suitcases are not transported within our vehicle.
- Prior to every journey our tuk tuks are fully inspected by our driver/guide for damage.
- ecotuktuks reserve the right to use electric tuk tuks provided by other companies for use on some our services. These may not exactly match the vehicles displayed on our website, but are still subject to our high standards and regulated by EU conformity.
Use of our Website
- By entering our website you agree that your information in terms of your contact details may be used by ecotuktuks for the means of marketing, and or feedback.
- In order to purchase/book any services customers must be over 18 years of age.
- When purchasing/booking any of our services via our website you expressly authorise ecotuktuks to collect payment from your credit/debit card or paypal account.
- We reserve the right to update, modify or temporarily suspend our website at any time.
- All payments and personal information are handled by ecotuktuks or our authorised agents only.
- When purchasing/booking any of our services you expressly authorise ecotuktuks or our agents to collect payment or any outstanding fees from your credit/debit card.
- The credit/debit card information provided to us must match that of the address provided on the booking conformation form. Amendments to the address may be made once payment has been confirmed and in accordance with the terms above.